I can’t believe that a month of my summer vacation is over! It flew by so quickly because I was busy working. That being said, I didn’t want my summer to be all about work, work work, work, work (let me know if you get the pop song reference!). So I took the time to sit down and started listing all of the things I wanted to do this summer. Like I mentioned in an previous post about goal setting, making a list helps motivate and keeps me accountable to achieve my goals!
Keep on reading to see the 20 things I want to check off my summer bucket list!
-Go to the farmer’s market
– Go exploring by myself
– Put a piece of gum on the Gum Wall in Seattle (since it got clean again this year).
– Roadtrip with friends
– Go to the beach
– Go on at least 1 hike
– Eat ice cream at the beach or pier
– Try at least 2 Pinterest recipes
– Bake a summer treat with fruit
– Host a lunch/ dinner at my apartment for my friends back home (bonus if it’s on the rooftop!)
– Have a water balloon/ water gun fight
– Help plan the annual summer party with my friends back home
– Take my friends on a date to try Asian desserts (Vietnamese che, anyone? Yum!)
– Find a local cafe and write a blog post there
– Reach 150 Twitter followers and 100 Instagram followers
– Post a blog post every single week for a month
– Donate clothes to Goodwill at the end of the summer
– Give up social media for ONE week (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat)
– Send a postcard/ letter to a friend
– Work out at least twice a week
Thank you for reading my 2016 summer bucket list! Do you have anything fun plans for this summer? Or anything you want to cross off your summer bucket list? Leave a comment below
– Kim 🙂