Quick life update: I’m officially done with my 1st quarter of Junior year! *throws confetti*
As my last final was being turned in, I saw on Twitter that Isabelle from Truly Indulgent received the Mystery Blogger Award! Congratulations to her! She wanted to spread the joy and nominated me for my 2nd blog award too. Thank you Isabelle! It makes me extremely happy to know the blogging community is always supporting each other. #bloggingfam
“I created the award because there are a lot of amazing blogs out there that haven’t been discovered, yet. And, most of these blogs deserve recognition. For that reason, I decided to create my own award; and nominate people who can also nominate others; and so on. This is one of the best ways to create a friendly community and build a link between bloggers in the blogosphere; as everyone gets nominated and they too can spread the fun by nominating more people for the award. I decided to call the award “Mystery Blogger Award.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share your link to your best post(s).
- I love dogs. I’m that one person that greets dogs on the streets and smile at them. Ever since I was little, I always wanted to raise a golden retriever.
- I’m left handed! This seems to surprise a lot of people. #leftiesunite Is anyone a lefty?
- My favorite color is Tiffany Blue!
1. Who is your favorite celebrity and why?
Fun fact: I don’t have a favorite celebrity! I haven’t found anyone that I solely admire.
2. What is your biggest goal in life?
To raise a dog. Haha, my second biggest goal in life is to leave a legacy behind. Whether it’s on a big scale or small scale (like family and friends), I just want to know I left my mark on the world.
3. How will you be celebrating the holidays this year?
I will be back in my home town to celebrate the holidays this year. My friends back home always host a party every year. Blogmas Day 2 featured one of them! So I’m looking forward to reconnect with them over presents, pizza, and taking pictures.
4.Name 5 things that make you happy.
- Family and friends
- New adventures
5.Would you rather never be able to put nail polish on your nails or your toes? (weird/funny question)
Never put nail polish on my toes! I occasionally paint my toes. Even in the summer time I would just wear the same color for months. I have to switch up my finger nail polish though!
My Questions for the Nominees
- What is your favorite thing about the holidays?
- What is one lesson you learned this year?
- What is your favorite social media site and why?
- Would your rather be a snowman, reindeer, or an elf?
- Do you choose your toothbrush based on the color or the order it is in the package? (weird/ funny question)
Kimberley from Kimberley Jessica
Megan from The Chronicles of Megan
Sydney from Anchored in the South
Alexa from Life Shuffled
Stephanie from Sincerely, Stephanie
Rebecca from Sunny Rebecca
Samantha from Samanthability
Caitlyn from College with Caitlyn
Alyssa from The Wise Willow
Melissa from Melissa Manning
Kymberly Ann from Hello Kymberly Ann
Until the next #blogmas post, I wish you all the best of luck on your finals!